Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TSA = Bad Touch

It takes a lot to read or watch something that truly angers me.   I’m not exaggerating either, sometimes I’m too complacent on topics.  I’ll get annoyed, but not really angry.

This time…
Not so much…

The TSA is going nuts.  Yet another YouTube video is out showing an insane pat-down…ON A SIX-YEAR-OLD GIRL!

I’ve never really been a fan of the TSA to begin with.  Around 2002, I almost missed my connection flight, coming home from Cancun.  Why?  Because the TSA was making me go through an insane check. 

Of course I wasn’t being nice or quiet about it.  I demanded why such an insane security check from a guy that has beyond all the necessary paper work, and is an obvious white guy from NY/NJ.  Their response, “We want to make sure you’re not a terrorist sir”. 

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!”

Yes that was my reply.  Because as I said that, people quickly boarded the same plane as I was.  They barely went through security, and weren’t paid much attention.  This was a mix of your every day Joe Smith & someone who looked like a 9/11 hijacker.

That being said…
This is a million times worse…

I don’t know who has more training; Wal-Mart greeters or TSA members.  After seeing this video, I’m leaning towards Wal-Mart.

Kids are taught from a very young age the concept of good touch & bad touch.  All of a sudden we have to say, “People can’t touch you this way…but this time…it’s okay.”

Really?  Their was NO reason for this little girl to be searched.  She could’ve gone through the scanner, but nooooooo.

We may have a possible terrorist.  Her Sponge Bob back-pack was probably too suspicious. 

People always talk about big brother looking over our shoulders, and how we’ll eventually lose more and more control of our lives.  I’m not one of those people.  However, this may be a little extreme, but if it does, it starts with allowing things like this to happen.

To do something like this, is just sin-full.  No way should something like this happen.  Anyone do something like that to me, I’d save a nice fart for them, just to play it safe.

But this.  No excuse.  Plain and simple.

Congrats TSA.  You are now the third member of Monte’s Mayhem “D-Bag of the Week”.



Here's the video of it happening.  The parents had a more in-depth interview on Good Morning America...

4 comments:

  1. See I don't know about this. We as Americans don't want anything to happen but at the same time we don't want to be inconvenienced at all. You can't have it both ways. Let's not forget the guy who tried to blow up a plane over Detroit on Christmas. Nobody caught him. Not TSA, or the FBI, or the CIA. He was not caught his bomb didn't work. As soon as something happens TSA will be the first people blamed.

    Going the security is annoying. Taking off your shoes is annoying. We all have security hassle stories. I am for checking everyone if it means my flight and your flight will be a safe one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time of the 'Underwear bomber' they didn't have the full body scanner. It's all the rage now by TSA and airlines. So explain why the girl, at such a young age, couldn't go through the body scanner?

    That's where my beef primarily lies here. They had options, and they chose to ignore them. They wanted to do, what they felt like doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really proofread your blogs before posting them. The grammatical errors are terrible for a "blogger."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can always not read them you know. By the way, where are your blogs? Oh, that's right, you rather be anonymous. Very bold move on your part.

    ReplyDelete