Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FML = Shut The Fuck Up

FML

Three simple letters, but when they're next to each other, it drives me nuts. It's used often in text messaging, Facebook & twitter. 

It stands for...

Fuck
My
Life

Somehow, it's always on the most asinine things.  The best of the worst are...

- I have to visit the DMV to renew my license. FML
-OMG I hate the rain. FML
- FML I have another exam tomorrow.

Really people?  Shut the fuck up because no one wants to hear your bitchin'. 

It's being applied to the most idiotic problems you'll ever have.  Now, if I read these it would be a different story...

-FML I have another round of chemo tomorrow.
- I have a funeral because my best friend died. FML
- I wish my father was alive FML

See, on Sunday night a car accident occurred on a local highway (probably due to some drunk asshole).  In the accident was a friend.  Luckily, he walked away with minor injuries.  A second guy was severely hurt & the third didn't make it.

I didn't know what to do or say.  I was flabbergasted by the text messages and Facebook updates. 

In the middle of these sad updates though, I saw tons of FML comments.

I never wanted to slap someone through a computer so badly.  People are complaining about such simple nuances.  When in all reality, they don't know how good they have it.

So shut the fuck up, and analyze your life.  As long as you have your health, friends/family that love you and have your back; you really have no clue how good your life is.

1 comment:

  1. This made me think of a something recently posted by one of my friends:

    BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up and Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-aaah with Dr. Sniffle. Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'. If you like this, repost it. If not...suck it up princess! Life doesn't revolve around you...

    LMAOOOOO!!

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete