Friday, June 3, 2011

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself

The spotlight, the attention, the rise to fame, it's all so wonderful.  Huh, oh no, not my stupid blog.  I'm talking about people making videos on YouTube.

I've definitely fallen into the craze.

First it started as a money saver.  I didn't have extra cash for cable, so I watched YouTube for entertainment.  Slowly there after, I noticed the huge following behind these YouTube partners.

People living next door can be a YouTube sensation, and you may not even know it.  All you need is a camera, computer, some editing software,  Internet & a  plan of what you want to show/talk about.

That's it.  With that combination, you can create; a hobby, some side cash, or your own business on YouTube.

It just depends on how creative you are, and how far you want to take it.

Don't get me wrong, the system isn't flawless, but it does something that was impossible a few years ago.  It gives everyone a chance to takeoff from absolutely nothing.

Personally, I feel thats the greatest aspect of YouTube.

I don't need to be in Hollywood, a big super budget, or a big name star.  I just need to be me while the camera is on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice blog and unique content . really help you to solve your problem go though this link Youtube Support and Call +1-800-231-4635 USA (Toll Free).

    ReplyDelete