Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Greatest Wedding Pictures of ALL TIME

You'll never hear me say I'm great at understanding the female mind.  I know that women love chocolate covered strawberries.  After that, I'm pretty clueless.

So obviously I shouldn't be giving any wedding advice.

That being said, I CAME ACROSS THE GREATEST WEDDING PICTURES EVER!!!  (Take that with a grain of salt before reading on)

Scroll down to see each picture, while enjoying my comic book like story.  Also, pictures are owned by http://www.weddingjojo.com/

=================

Julian Sunmi Park and Benjamin Jinsuk Lee were enjoying a lovely day in a local field.  Everything was going right.


Untill, a ZOMBIE SHOWED UP!!!

Luckily the young couple hear the zombie approach them.

Shock and utter fear filled them.

But then they realized, it was time to FIGHT!

The young man wanted to protect his lovely bride.  So he pushed her out of harms way.

But the creature was strong than he anticpiated.

Then she realized something.

One zombie is no big deal.

And they took care of business.

Once, and for all!

And they lived, happily, ever, after!!! 


1 comment: