Tuesday, August 9, 2011

They Break Into Our Homes, and Steal From Us

Dear Blog,

I just can't do it anymore.  I've tried to ignore them, but they keep on taking advantage of me.  It's just too much for one man to take.  It's left me beyond upset, and has shattered my nerves.

Times are tough, and sadly, I don't see hope in sight.  They make life so much harder for me.

This is so difficult to write.  I'm fighting back the tears as my lower lip is quivering.  It's just so difficult every day.

I don't know if it's happened to you, but chances are it has and you can relate.  Well, at least I think you can.

Ok, here goes.
How many times have you done laundry, and you suddenly have the wrong number of socks?  It's probably happened every time, right?  There's only one group of people, or rather, creatures to blame.  Of course, I'm talking about underpants gnomes.

Underpants gnomes have abused us one too many times!!!

They collect what they want, when they want it.  Just arbitrarily going into our laundry basket and taking what they want.  WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT!?!?

The economy isn't doing great, the markets are tanking, and the U.S. Credit rating was downgraded.  Times are financially hard, yet they just take what they want.  It's just not right.

I need to suck it up, and look further into this.  They need to have a reason for doing this.  For the good of mankind, I WILL fight this battle.
-Monte


No comments:

Post a Comment