Friday, September 2, 2011

THE LAST PAGE ON THE INTERNET

Indiana Jones has nothing on me!!!

I found something I didn't know actually existed.

It's safe to say it's the buried treasure of the internet, or better yet, the DIGITAL HOLY GRAIL.

People are always looking for the coolest webpage, and in the most random of places.

Doesn't matter if it's a viral kitten video or breaking news info, we all can't wait to click on that link.

What did I find?  Well, I found, THE LAST PAGE OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE INTERNET!!!

I wonder if they'll create a monument in my honor.  Something so future generations can relish in my awesomeness.

What I do know, is that this'll change the way we use computers.  I only hope that people pick up on the wisdom and insight the link has to offer.

On that note, I present to you, the most incredible link on the world wide web.  Brass yourself, and relish its glory...

***CLICK HERE FOR THE LAST PAGE ON THE INTERNET***

No comments:

Post a Comment