Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Weekly YouTube Highlights

I’m currently getting ready for my ‘Birthday Cover Band Bash’ this Saturday.  For those who’ve never played an instrument.  It takes a lot to prepare for a show.  For me, it takes a little longer. 

To top it off, I’m sure it’s going to be a little tricky with people wanting to buy me birthday drinks.

So what makes this show so difficult? 
I have to sing!!!

Let me describe my singing skills, for those who don’t know.
When I sing, angels fall dead out of the sky!!!
So I need to practice like crazy.

Due to which, I didn’t have the time to do a proper blog today.

But I wanted to do something.  So here is a short list of my favorite YouTube videos of the week.  Enjoy.  I think you’ll really like them!















No comments:

Post a Comment