Monday, October 10, 2011

MAN-LAW #19: LET'S MAKE SOME CHANGES PEOPLE

Yup, my blog vacation was great, and I'm ready to get back into the full swing of things again. 


Now this wasn't a normal vacation. I didn't pack any bags, nor did I go off to any far off exotic hot spot that didn't have Internet.  Nope, think of this as a mental break, because as my friend Ian says...


Man-Law #18: Let's Make Some Changes People

As I stated a few weeks ago, it was my birthday.  Now in no way do I consider myself an old man.  On that note, I had a total mid-life crisis shortly after.  So I was upset and pissy for about a day or two.  After acting like a bitch, I realized the easy solution.

GO OUT, AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

See by now, I figured I'd have a nice house/condo, be married, have tons of money sitting in the bank and advance far into my career. 

Did I hit the jackpot, and have all those things come true? 

Nope, more like potluck.

So after talking about it with some friend's, and really looking at the problem from a third person perspective, I asked myself, "Why am I bitching about this, and not doing something about it?"

There you have it.  Something (in this case multiple things) was wrong.  So instead of acting like a bitchy little toddler, I knew I had to do something.


People don't like change.  It's human nature.  So to realize you need to change things in your life, is a huge first step.

Whether you need to write things down, talk to someone or just get away from it all to think.  Do what you have to so you can get your priorities in order.

We're all going to be on this planet for a while.  So do what you need to do so you're enjoying every second of it.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep at it and you will get where you want to be!

    ReplyDelete