Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MOVING AT YOUR OWN RISK

The subject of my blogs, for the most part, focuses on news, humor, and happy go lucky stories.  This one however, is about me bitching.  Ready...

HOLY HELL, HOW MUCH DOES IT SUCK TO MOVE!?!?!?!?!

Answer, a whole hell of a lot.

I am in no way a pack rat.  I try to keep the bare necessities.  Also, with the giant truck that I have, I figured I can get everything done within a few trips. 

This won't be a problem.  Easy peezie.

Yeah...not so much.

Then the back problems kicked in, then a cold started, and suddenly I had boxes of I don't know what piled up to the ceiling!

Oh, and mid-way through the move, I tweaked my hamstring.  I know.  Awesome, isn't it.

I'm debating to just start a fire in the street, and burn half of the boxes.

But then I'd probably have to pick up that mess then.  Oye!!!!

Then, if that's not bad enough, I realized something; that I truly am a guy.  This isn't a sudden revelation or anything, but I'm in the middle of organizing and decorating.  Meaning, I have no F'n clue where things should go, or how it should look!!!  This shit is like Chinese arithmetic to me!!!

Today is November first.  If I Avoid Harry Carey and make it to Thanksgiving...it'll be a god damn miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, take a deep breath, step away from the madness. Close your eyes and imagine what you would like your apartment to look like. When you are sure you have a good image start slowly unpacking ONE room at a time.

    If all else fails, give me a call I will help!

    ReplyDelete