Friday, February 3, 2012

ANIMAL CRUELTY AT IT’S WORST

I've mentioned it before, but I'm not much of an animal person. I don't have a problem with animals or people having them as pets. I'm just indifferent to them in my house.

That being said, I'm a mush when I see a sad animal through the glass at a pet store, or when I see a little kid play with a puppy.

So when a friend posted this picture on Facebook, needless to say, I wanted to strangle them through my monitor.


Thankfully, not long after posting it, a friend told me it was an old picture, and these bastards have been arrested.

That wasn't enough though for these numbskulls.

Yes they're young, and yes they're obviously stupid.  But they took it one step further.

See this isn't the only picture they took.  About 40 pictures were taken and one horrible video of some of the worst animal cruelty imaginable. 

It's so bad that I don't want to even consider posting or linking them.  I don't want such filth on my page. 

I can see the point of why it's not worth mentioning these assholes.  After all, it's all done with since they're arrested.  But it shouldn't end there.

Sometimes we need reminders, no matter how horrific they might be, to give us a kick in the ass.

I'm talking about helping those who can't help themselves, lending a hand whenever needed, and being nice to each other.

By being nice, that includes someone or something smaller than you!

I'm trying to see the silver lining after seeing such horrible pictures.  Hopefully, you do too.

1 comment:

  1. According to what I have researched on the subject, the two pictured are not the same that got arrested. Four boys were arrested for animal cruelty in Mexico, but apparently the two on the picture shown here are a different bunch.
    A group of them (animal torturers) posted the video(s) and pictures (of different criminals) on the same page and that's why they are mistaken as the arrested boys. Therefore, the current case (two boys) is not yet resolved, so please keep the picture going, as gruesome and revolting as it may be, so we can hopefully catch them.

    ReplyDelete