Monday, March 26, 2012

GOING WHERE NO MAN SHOULD GO


It’s funny.  Sometimes you’d kill to find something to blog about.  Other times, you can’t talk about a topic fast enough.  So I’d like to know how my dumb ass hasn’t mentioned this as my first blog!?!?!  I’ve only mentioned it, since, well, as long as I can remember.

MAN-LAW #21: NEVER GO INTO A WOMAN’S PURSE

This should go as common knowledge to any guy.  You can NEVER just casually go into a woman’s purse.  END OF STORRY!!!
A rare look of a female purse

I don’t care how long you’ve been in a relationship with this person…
I don’t care how long you’ve been friends…
I especially don’t care if you think she won’t be mad about it…

Reason being?
You never know what the hell you’re going to find.

How many times have you heard a female say something along the lines of, “My purse is an endless abyss of junk.”

Let me translate that.  It really means, “Who knows what the hell is in my purse.”

If she doesn’t know, trust me, you don’t want to find out what the hell is going on in there.

If she asks you to get something out of her purse, do you know what to do?  It’s simple.
What he hell can she be carrying?!?!

You bring her the damn purse so she can grab whatever the hell it is.  Will she give you grief?  There’s a chance, but you’ll be grateful.

Now is there a time when it’s ok to go into the purse?  Yes.

If she’s on the floor, suffocating because she needs her inhaler, or having an immense allergic reaction and needs her EpiPen, that’s a different story.

Need a stick of gum, and just grab her bag?
You deserve to have a mousetrap snapped onto your fingers.

I hope men were aware of this rule ages ago.  The horror stories that can result in an uneducated guy in this situation would be just too tragic for a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment