Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LOOKING AT THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY


Let me just say this so I can get it out of the way.  I hate soda.  I literally hate it with a passion.  Even as a kid, it just never agreed with me.  That being said…

Coca-Cola has come out with an amazing ad.  It’s an ad called “Security Cameras Capture Kindness”, and it’s a must watch…


These are the types of stories you’ll never hear about on the news. 

It’s the small feel good stories that go unnoticed.  The types of acts that remind you that there’s a lot of great people out there, and they’re doing amazing things.

It gives you hope.
It makes you feel warm inside.
Most importantly, it makes you smile.

Next time you go out; act as carefree as possible, and make sure you open your eyes.

You never know what you’re going to see.
And what you see, can be something that’s once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment